Tuesday 29 July 2014

Relaxation Music featuring @Soulection

90% of the music I listen to is hip-hop. This can include "mindless" or super thought-provoking, intense lyrics, often accompanied by heavy beats. While there are plenty of exceptions to this, sometimes I just feel like listening to something melodic that requires very little thinking or attention. Thanks to my friend Edem, I was introduced to Soulection- a record label, radio show and niche collective of creative music makers based in Los Angeles. Their radio show airs every Saturday from 10am-1pm (PDT) / 6pm-9pm (GMT) via RINSE.FM | 106.8 FM London. For those who cannot tune in, such as myself, they post the show on their SoundCloud, which you can also download.

The music features a whole array of musicians, most of whom I had never heard of. I would describe the genre as soul mixed with electronic.Check it out if you're going crazy at your office desk, chilling at home or relaxing by a pool or beach somewhere (that's where I picture myself wanting to listen to it). My favorite part is, the radio show goes for several hours, so you can just leave it on without changing.


Co-founder, Art Director and DJ, Andre Power

Co-founder, Head of A&R and DJ, Joe Kay
 
-Posted by Olympia

12 comments:

  1. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it.I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.
    Evening Reception service

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep posting more related posts about the musical post,
    Be Your Man Video"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this really an amazing post,
    Spazz Malik - HT Trap

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like your shared article,
    it's amazing,.
    BeSallis - I'm The Man Official Music Video

    ReplyDelete
  5. I should say thanks for this really an amazing post,..
    Diego Rivera - The Heart Of Frida

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely post you have shared about the music,..
    KpopX Fitness

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keep posting more related posts about the music,.
    Stop This Fighting Music Video

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic blog and very interesting all information of the song and music and lyrics are always very special.


    Dirty Bourbon River Show - Passion

    ReplyDelete