Friday 11 October 2013

Vanessa for Sneaky Magazine

Since recently joining a modelling agency, I got to do a dope shoot for Estate of Mind and WIA collection. It was a joint venture for a newly released monthly magazine called Sneaky Mag, which is a sub division of Catologue. The theme for the shoot was in a sense abstract, which is what I loved about it. It was completely out of my comfort zone ! I love working with creative minded people as they just give off this amazing vibe that inspires me in so many ways. A few months ago I promised to challenge myself in all I participated in, this was definitely a great start ! 




PHOTOGRAPHER: Toni Veziris
STYLIST: Kurt Johnson 
HAIR/MAKEUP: Pernilla Ackerfors 
www.estateofmind.com.au  www.wiacollections.com 

- Posted by Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment